How to write a good Creative Brief
Here are 5 tips on writing a good creative brief.
If you are starting a web site for your company or client, a creative brief tells the designers who your audience will be, what their perception/tone/guidelines are for the site, and what the targeted message is in a single sentence.
These tips help out if you are new to creative briefs.
Jonathan Danylko is a freelance web architect and avid programmer who has been programming for over 20 years. He has developed various systems in numerous industries including e-commerce, biotechnology, real estate, health, insurance, and utility companies.
When asked what he likes doing in his spare time, he answers..."programming."
Like this article?Subscribe for FREE to receive the latest posts before they become public.
- Question: What kind of laptop or PC should I buy?
- How To Use Technology For Christmas With Digsby
- HOWTO: Connect a FreeNAS to a TiVo
- How to create the ultimate Windows XP Installation CD/DVD
- PVR: Three MythTV Distros Reviewed
No comments are posted.