Tool: What Search Engine Spiders See
Excellent tool if you want to make sure your site is spidered properly.
The dlperry.com spider tool shows you how search engines "see" your site when they visit and crawl through every web page.
The sections are split into the following categories:
- The Page Title
- Meta Keywords
- Total and Unique Word Count
- Case-insensitize words
- Ignore words with numbers
- Ignore common words
- Word List Count
- Keyword Density
It may take 1-2 minutes to finish, but its worth the wait.
Web-heads, hold on to this tool.
Jonathan Danylko is a freelance web architect and avid programmer who has been programming for over 20 years. He has developed various systems in numerous industries including e-commerce, biotechnology, real estate, health, insurance, and utility companies.
When asked what he likes doing in his spare time, he answers..."programming."
Like this article?Subscribe for FREE to receive the latest posts before they become public.
- VNC Alternatives: Remote Desktop Software
- New Microsoft Tools to help your developers
- Grade your Website: 31 free online tests
- Mind mapping software...online
- Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar Beta 3 Released
No comments are posted.